Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Word Count Wednesday

Word Count Goal: 5000

What am I working on?

I'm mostly just writing a bunch of random scenes. I edited the teaser for my TV show pilot (which I posted a couple of days ago) and hopefully will get to the rest later this week.

How do I feel about this process?

Pretty good! I've been getting a lot of random writing done. I haven't been as good at staying focused on my novel, unfortunately. I'm almost at the end and the plot is kind of falling apart. I know how it's supposed to end, but am completely drawing a blank of how to get there. Sooo, I don't know. I'm hoping that I'll have a burst of inspiration soon. Maybe I'll just pretend I know where the plot is going and try to trick my brain into actually figuring it out.

Total Word Count: 6509

What am I reading right now?

The Secret Life of the American Musical by Jack Viertel

No comments:

Post a Comment