Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Wednesday Word Count

Word Count Goal: 3000

What am I working on? 

Mostly my book.

How do I feel about this process?

I feel pretty good. I have a very (very very) rough first draft of my book finished (which i wrote for nanowrimo) but wrestling that into a coherent narrative that at least resembles a story is hard. Usually, when I write a first draft I already know what's going to happen, but for this one I just jumped in head first, so there's a lot of random scenes and chapters that were literally just there to keep up my word count. It's been fun though so far and hopefully, I will have at least made a lot of progress by the end of the month.

Total Word Count: 8331

What am I reading/experiencing?

The Great Glowing Coils of the Universe (second volume of Welcome to Night Vale) by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor

The Fosters 


1 comment: