Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Word Count Goal: 1000 words


What am I working on?

My book, a screenplay I started a year ago, and my magical realism story.


Total Word Count: 4683


How do I feel about this process?

I feel really good right now. I can actually write again :) I had a bit of a break through with the screenplay and the magical realism story was a lot of fun to write.


What am I reading now?

Most Void, Partially Stars by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor

On Writing by Stephen King

All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

2 comments:

  1. we'll talk a little about screenwritng later on this semeter. (Perhaps you'll be able to help us out with formatting?)

    What genre is your screenplay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's mostly drama with a bit of mystery thrown in. It's the pilot episode for a TV show so I'm still figuring out where it's going to go. And I'd love to help! Just tell me when it is and I'll bring the books I learned from :)

    ReplyDelete