Thursday, January 26, 2017

Word Count Goal: 1000 words

I'm starting with this, but I'll probably be adjusting it as I go. Who knows? Maybe one of these days the stars will align and I won't have writer's block!


What am I working on?

A couple things. Mostly my book, but also a couple random short stories/poems/random thoughts.


Total Word Count: 789 (oh dear)


How do I feel about this process? 


You know that feeling when you’re sure you’ve already edited a chapter but then you open the word document and it’s just as bad as it was before? That’s where I am right now. 


What am I reading now? 

Mostly Void, Partially Stars (Welcome to Night Vale Episodes, Vol 1) by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor 

3 comments:

  1. Did you know Joseph Fink of Welcome to Night Vale went to Moorpark College? His mother teaches Math on campus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I like your blog's title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You know that feeling when you’re sure you’ve already edited a chapter but then you open the word document and it’s just as bad as it was before? That’s where I am right now."

    WORST FEELING EVER

    ReplyDelete