Thursday, March 23, 2017

Wednesday Word Count

Word Count Goal: 1000

What am I working on?

I finished a screenplay that I've had on the back burner forever. I've also been writing a couple random scenes that have been floating around in my mind for a while now. I have no idea if they'll ever actually be apart of anything, but I wanted to get them down on paper.

How do I feel about this process? 

I felt really good over break and I got a lot done. I haven't been as good since school started. I have to relearn how to budget my time.

Total Word Count: 3026

What am I reading/experiencing right now? 

I finished Maus (which is a very odd book with a confusing ending. I literally thought that someone had torn out the last couple of pages from my copy. There's no ending; it just stops). I also have been listening to the Welcome to Night Vale podcast a lot. The 100th episode is so good I can't stop listening to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment