Thursday, June 1, 2017

Word Count (Not) Wednesday

Word Count Goal: 5000


What am I working on?

I've been writing a bunch of 100 word stories (some of which I posted earlier). I'm also starting a screenplay for a movie.

How do I feel about this process?

It took me a while to recover from finals, but I'm feeling pretty good right now. When the semester ended I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to keep this blog going, but I kind of missed it. Is that weird? So, for now at least, I'm going to keep it up.
Random Note: If anyone has any tips on how to structure a movie, I'd love to hear them. This is harder than I thought.

Total Word Count: 5102

What am I reading right now?

The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot (It's a really good book. I'd definitely recommend it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment