Thursday, March 30, 2017

(Not) Wednesday Word Count

Word Count Goal: 2000


What am I working on?

A ton of different things. I worked on my book a bit. I was inspired in class on Monday and wrote the first episode of a podcast that hopefully I'll record this weekend. And a bunch of other random things.


How do I feel about this process?

It was a really productive week. I had a lot of ideas and was genuinely really inspired to write. So that was really nice. I've decided to make a goal for myself that I'm going to try to write every day of April, and this week made me think I could actually do that.


Total Word Count: 6743


What am I reading/experiencing?

The 20 Master Plots (which has been really interesting so far). Also the Netflix show Grace and Frankie. Season 3 just came out and I've had fun binge watching it.

2 comments:

  1. You know what would be a good motivator for writing every day in the month of April? Camp NaNoWriMo! (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, nice word count!

    I hope my April is as half as productive as yours is shaping up!

    And by the way, I'm thinking of joining that virtual writer's camp.... Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete